FoodSoftware.com offers you complete professional staff and guest paging kits for the lowest prices anywhere.
This economical, general purpose paging system by ARCT is typically used in restaurant, office, church nursery, clinical and industrial applications where inconspicuous pagers for staff, guests, parents or patients may be kept and used for hours or all day. The system features a transmitter with twenty one-touch button for easy operation and hard-to-ignore staff pagers that alert with vibration, sound and lights. Easy to install, there is no wiring, construction or programming necessary.
- Locate staff, patients or nursery parents quickly and economically.
- Ensure privacy by eliminating the need to use a PA system.
- Pager response is immediate because the transmitter signals pagers directly instead of using national pager networks which may bog down.
- No monthly charges because no outside services are used.
- Increase staff productivity, knowing that they can be signaled when needed or not forced to stand by for meetings that do not start on time.
- Give parents and patients freedom to roam and peace of mind by knowing they will be reached as soon as necessary without constantly checking in.
- Enhance the atmosphere of your waiting areas by reducing noise.
In restaurants, use this system to page servers and enjoy these benefits:
- Reduce kitchen and dining room noise and chatter.
- Prevent slow or forgotten orders.
- Reduce kitchen and dining room noise and chatter.
- Reduce kitchen crowding; keep the wait staff out until called.
- Increase sales by giving servers more check-building time with customers.
No installation or programming required: Our pagers arrive at your location ready to use. Just set the devices where they belong, plug the power supplies into your wall sockets and you're good to go.
Typical Applications: Office Staff, Restaurant Server and Parent Paging
These systems are most often used in healthcare, foodservice, manufacturing facilities and church nurseries and countless other situations where there is a need to discreetly page staff or parents attending church service. This system is commonly used in applications such as:
- Staff paging in clinics and medical offices.
- Restaurant server (waitstaff) paging.
- Parent paging in church day care centers.
- Staff paging at day spas.
- Staff paging at auto repair centers.
- Staff paging in factories and offices.
- Staff paging in animal care facilities.
These staff pagers are great for use in business and medical offices, church nurseries, and on manufacturing floors and are widely used for such. Staff pagers are small, discreet and are meant to be carried for entire shifts. Transmitters (base stations) are one-touch for speed and simplicity and have dry-erase button labels so you can mark names by the pager buttons.
How Local Paging Works
Pagers are numbered and you simply write down names on the button labels of the transmitter by the pager number. The transmitter has twenty one-touch buttons that you simply press like a doorbell to signal a pager. For example, to signal pager 12, just press the "12" button. The transmitter sends radio signals directly to the pager and the pager is set off immediately. Pagers go off for up to ten seconds unless cancelled. Pagers may be signaled repeatedly. No phone lines are required and no national pager network is involved to slow operations down or create monthly charges.
For office and clinic staff service, simply hand out pagers and write names by the call buttons on the transmitter. Press the one-touch buttons when you need to alert staff.
For restaurant waitstaff service, give servers and managers pagers and write their names by the transmitter buttons at the start of their shifts. Mount the transmitter by the kitchen pass-through window and press the one-touch buttons to call servers when food is ready.
For church nursery service, give parents a pager when they drop their child off at the nursery. Write names by the transmitter's page buttons. When you need parents, just press the one-touch buttons and they will be alerted without disrupting the service.
Pagers are normally returned to their chargers when done with them and they normally stay in their charges at all times they are not in use (and never overcharge). When ACRT pagers are out of the charger, they can be on standby for up to five days.
Staff pagers are usually used to send simple signals that may mean "go to the receptionist", "your food is up", "go to the nursery" or "call the operator". When signaled, ARCT staff pagers beep, flash or vibrate for up to ten seconds or until stopped. There are three alert patterns that can be selected from the transmitter at will for message flexibility. Pagers are signaled as easily as pressing a doorbell and call buttons can be pressed repeatedly if needed. (Standard staff pagers do not display text messages.)
This system kit includes 5 staff pagers. Additional ARCT brand individual pagers, transmitters and chargers may be purchased separately and we also offer smaller and larger systems (see the left margin). Any of our systems may be customized. You may easily purchase our standard systems (such as this one) using our online shopping cart or call us at 805-375-7000 to order a custom system with any number or variety of pagers and transmitters.
Note: These ARCT brand pagers are not compatible with other brands of pager equipment.
Other System Sizes
Click on the links in the left margin to go to listings for pager systems of other sizes and types. You can see their prices and add them to your shopping cart from their respective pages. Call us at 805-375-7000 for quotes on unlisted systems.
This ARCT paging system is simple to install (plug-n-play) and offers the following features:
- Attractive price with features comparable to much more expensive systems.
- Extremely simple do-it-yourself install and setup.
- Typical range of one-third mile in built-up areas or up to a mile in open areas
- All-call feature.
- Twenty one-touch call buttons
- Unique system IDs prevent interference from all other systems
- Uses the most recent digital pager technology on the market.
This ARTC paging system consists of the following:
- 1 transmitter / base station (model ARCT-0005) with dry-erase pen, power supply and hardware for desk or wall mounting
- 5 staff pagers with belt clips (model ARCT-0004)
- Pager charger with 10-pager capacity (model ARCT-0006) and power supply
ARCT staff pagers are simple to install (plug-n-play) and offer the following features:
- Alerts with moderate beep, strong vibration and/or soft lights for ten seconds or less when stop button is pressed.
- Sturdy and reliable
- Small and lightweight: 3" x 2" x 1", 2 ozs
- Status lights for charging / ready / out-of-range / low battery
- Alert-cancel button
- Wireless ID programming from the transmitter
- Rechargeable Ni-MH Batteries (included and installed)
- Standby up to five days on a full charge
- Installed AAA battery lasts one year and is user-replaceable
- Removable and replaceable belt clips and pager cases
- Converts to "guest-style" pagers with optional paddles with instruction or advertising display space in the handle area.
- Tough, ergonomic case with grips
- Note: not sealed against excess moisture or dust
- Call up to 20 pagers with extremely simple one-touch buttons
- Up to 1 mile range in open areas or one-third mile range in typical built-up areas
- Dry-erase blank area next to buttons for writing staff names
- Sends three different pager alert patterns that are selectable at will.
- Easy wireless programmability sets or resets pager numbers from the transmitter.
- Out-of-range feature (pager alerts when out of transmitter range)
- Desk-mount or easily wall-mount with included hardware
- Small and lightweight: 8.5" wide x 11.5" long (with antenna) x 1.5" tall (with antenna horizontal)
- 7.5" long, detachable, positionable antenna
- 17 ozs., including antenna
- USB port connects to your Windows PC for transmitter reprogramming using ACRT programming software.
- Custom software can control the transmitter from PCs and POS systems.
- Charges up to ten pagers simultaneously
- Simply place chargers in slots to charge
- Full charge overnight.
- Charging status lights on pagers.
- Small footprint: 7" x 8". 1.5" high without pagers; 3.75" high with pagers installed. 20 ozs. empty.
Your ARCT paging kit can easily be expanded to fit your needs with additional or optional:
- Staff pagers
- Pager paddles
Your ARCT paging kit can easily be user-repaired with available replacement parts:
- Power supplies
- Pager clips and cases
Related ProductsOptional Extras: Your system can be customized or expanded and parts can be replaced with individual purchases of the following:
- Staff / Server Pagers
- Pager belt clips
- Pager paddles
- Power supplies
- Range Extension Devices
Pagers and System Expansion Kits
Staff Pager Chargers
Spare Parts: Belt Clips, Paddles, Power Supplies
- One-year warranty
- Technical support
Delivery Time: Normal delivery with UPS Ground takes three to seven business days, depending on your location.
International Delivery: ARCT and Apollo brand products are available for international delivery.
Rush Orders: If your order is urgent and you want assurance of immediate shipping, you must call us at 805-375-7000. Note that UPS only guarantees delivery dates for its overnight services.
Overnight Shipping: Overnight shipping is available for this item to most US locations. Friday overnight shipments are normally delivered on Monday unless Saturday delivery is requested by phone. Saturday Delivery, where available, is 50% more than regular overnight.
Returns: This product is returnable within 30 days of delivery. Refunds are less shipping and certain charge card merchant fees (when fees are non-refundable).