FoodSoftware.com offers you complete professional guest paging kits for the lowest prices anywhere. Compare our price to systems that typically sell for hundreds of dollars more from many POS dealers and retail shops.
Guest pagers make great first impressions by giving patrons confidence that they will not get lost in the crowd during rush hours. They are the simplest and most cost effective method to be sure guests are called in a timely manner. The PA noise from repeatedly calling guests is eliminated and the dining experience is improved. Instead of numerous hosts trying to locate waiting parties, guests are instantly alerted and then return with flashing pagers so you know exactly who's paged.
With guest paging, patrons feel committed to staying at your restaurant so there are fewer walk-aways. Table turns are increased as seating time is reduced and your bottom line is improved.
- Eliminate overcrowded waiting areas that make customers want to go elsewhere.
- Commit patrons to waiting and reduce walk-aways.
- Locate waiting guests quickly and economically.
- Prevent calling mispronounced names on the PA system.
- Enhance the atmosphere of your waiting area by reducing noise.
- Improve overall guest satisfaction.
- Reduce wait time and turn more tables.
- Coaster shapes encourage drink purchases while waiting
No installation or programming required: Our guest pagers arrive at your location ready to use. Just set the devices where they belong, plug the power supplies into your wall sockets and you're good to go.
How Guest Paging Works
When guests arrive, they are greeted by a host and given a pager. The host writes the pager number and seating preferences on paper. Pagers double as drink coasters and suggest drink purchases while waiting in in the lounge. Guests are free to roam within a programmed range (adjusted by the restaurant, up to .75 miles). If they go out of range, pagers beep until they get back in range.
When tables are ready, the host enters the pager ID into the transmitter keypad and the pager flashes and vibrates. (Flashing modes are programmable from the restaurant.) Guests notice the coaster and return to the host, who then shows them to their table.
If you have an internet connection and optional message service unit bundles, the T7470 Freedom Transmitter can also be used to send voice or text messages so you can page by voice or text to cell phones instead by pagers. This way you can page anyone with a cell phone anywhere they may go at any distance and they don't need to bother to return their pagers back to you.
Benefits in All-Purpose Service
Restaurant guest pager systems are also great all-purpose local area pagers. These systems are also commonly used in healthcare, childcare, customer traffic control and countless other situations where there is a need to make waiting more manageable for staff and more comfortable for guests:
- Patient paging in hospitals and clinics.
- Parent paging in church day care centers.
- Guest paging at day spas.
- Customer paging at auto repair centers.
- Guest paging at golf courses and clubs.
- Staff paging at factories and offices.
- Student registration traffic control.
LRS guest pagers are great for use in hospitals and medical offices and are widely used for such. Pagers help assure patient privacy because patient names do not have to be called out in public as their turns come up. It makes waiting more comfortable by allowing patients to wander or wait in the cafeteria with a cup of coffee.
Automobile service is another great application for LRS guest pagers, as they allow customers to wander nearby, up to 3/4 miles away, until their cars are ready.
Coaster pagers are perfect for handing out to the general public because they are extremely tough, hard to ignore and just awkward enough so that people don't take them home by accident. But please note that you are not limited to using the coaster-style pagers shown here-- you can also choose other styles of pagers such as belt-worn or paddle style. (See the photos below. Optional pager styles are priced differently- please call for quotes on custom systems.)
LRS transmitters have the range and power to be effective in large office buildings. Transmitter repeaters are available for situations that require extra coverage by radio. With an internet connection and message unit services, you can reach any cell phone anywhere by voice or text.
This system kit includes 50 guest pagers, an ideal number for restaurants with maximum wait times of one hour with fifty parties waiting. Additional individual pagers may be purchased separately and we also offer larger systems (see the next section).
Other System Sizes and Types
Click on the links in the margin to the left to go to listings for guest and server pager systems of other sizes. You can see their prices and add them to your shopping cart from their respective pages. Call us at 805-375-7000 for quotes on unlisted systems.
The guest paging systems is simple to install (plug-n-play) and offers the following features:
- Simple do-it-yourself installation
- UHF frequency for greater radio transmitter range and pageability (not 27 MHz!)
- Unlimited cell phone range for voice or text paging (T7470 transmitter with internet connection and message unit service bundles are required)
- Auto locate mode for finding misplaced pagers at the end of a shift
- Built-in clock
- Duty paging for alerting personnel hourly, daily, etc (great for bathroom reminders)
- Flashing "active" light shows pager is working
- Patented stack-charging method allows recharging pagers in any direction
- Optional manager paging and cell phone paging
This LRS guest paging system consists of the following:
- 1 T7470 Freedom transmitter
- 50 Coaster Call pagers
- Pager charger system (60-pager capacity)
Your guest paging kit can easily be expanded or customized to fit your needs with additional or optional:
- Star (staff-style) or paddle-style pagers
- Manager pagers
- Custom labels
- Coaster chargers (1 base required for every 15 coaster pagers).
- Server Pager Starter Kits. See the left margin of this page for links to the variety of server pager system kits.
See the Related Products section following for links to product details about all of the above.
Optional Manager Paging
During peak times, managers are very tough to locate for phone calls, emergencies, etc. With manager paging, your hostess can quickly send instant messages to the roaming manager using the same guest paging keypad. Manager pagers are not included in the basic system.
Shopping Cart Options When you click the Add to Cart button, you will see options to upgrade the transmitter and pager styles.
Guest Pagers (Guest Pager Pro - Model CS7)
- Digital coaster number display.
- Available in red, blue or green.
- Custom label stickers available for the top face.
- Programmable flash, glow, and vibrate alert modes
- Large size: 4" x 4" x .75", 4 ozs.
- Shock-absorbing bumper around all edges
- Water resistant
- Charges in any orientation.
- Up to 48 hours on a single charge.
- Nickel metal hydride batteries with two-year-plus lifetime (on average).
- "Active" and "charging" status lights
- On-site reprogrammability.
- Return address label area on the back.
Transmitter (Model T7470 Freedom)
- Up to 3/4-mile range in open air to pagers by direct radio
- Unlimited range to cell phones for voice or text pages (internet connection and optional message unit service bundles required). (Note: Transmitters are programmed for voice or text but do not switch on-the-fly.)
- UHF frequency for greater range and penetration (not inferior 27mHZ)
- Smallest size available: 4" x 8" so it fits easily on any hostess stand
- 110v operation
- Built-in clock
- 4-line display with multiple menus
Charger (Model CH-R8)
- "Any-Orientation" means coasters don't need to stack in the same direction or on angles like most competitors' do.
- Small and flexible footprint takes up minimal space.
- Each charging base safely handles up to 15 coasters.
- Charger bases have small and flexible footprints to occupy the least space possible.
- Bases "daisy-chain" so you can charge up to 60 coasters on one power outlet.
Related ProductsOptional Extras: Your system can be customized or expanded and parts can be replaced with individual purchases of the following:
- Guest Pagers
- Custom Labels
- Text Display Pagers
- Range Extenders
Custom Pager Labels
Text Display Pagers
Coaster-Style Pager Chargers
Pager Replacement Subscriptions
- One-year warranty
- Immediate transmitter replacement (often overnight, with free shipping)
- Seven-day extended hours technical support
Delivery Time: Normal delivery with UPS Ground takes three to seven business days, depending on your location.
Rush Orders: If your order is urgent and you want assurance of immediate shipping, you must call us at 805-375-7000. Note that UPS only guarantees delivery dates for its overnight services.
Overnight Shipping: Overnight shipping is available for this item to most US locations. Friday overnight shipments are normally delivered on Monday unless Saturday delivery is requested by phone. Saturday Delivery, where available, is 50% more than regular overnight.
Returns: LRS Products are returnable within 14 days of delivery. Refunds are less shipping, 15% restock fee and charge card merchant fees (if applied).
US Delivery Only: Radio equipment regulations apply to pager systems and are such that we can only deliver LRS products to US addresses.