FoodSoftware.com offers complete professional restaurant pager kits for the lowest prices anywhere! Compare: five-pager systems are normally sold for $900 - $1,200.
This is a small and inexpensive restaurant guest pager system that's perfect for when your paging needs are occasional, simple or minimal. Though the five pagers in this set are too few for many restaurants, restaurant guest pager systems are also great all-purpose local area pagers. These pagers are also commonly used to call patients in medical clinics, parents to church day care centers and in many other situations:
- Patient paging in hospitals and clinics.
- Parent paging in church day care centers.
- Guest paging at day spas.
- Customer paging at auto repair centers.
- Guest paging at golf courses and clubs.
- Staff paging at factories and offices.
Coaster pagers are perfect for handing out to the general public because they are extremely tough, hard to ignore and just awkward enough so that people don't take them home by accident. But please note that you are not limited to using the coaster-style pagers shown here-- you can also choose other styles of pagers such as belt-worn or paddle style. (These options are priced slightly higher because they require different chargers. Please call us for quotes on customized systems.)
Guest pagers make great first impressions by giving patrons confidence that they will not get lost in the crowd during rush hours. They are the simplest and most cost effective method to be sure guests are called in a timely manner. The PA noise from repeatedly calling guests is eliminated and the dining experience is improved. Instead of numerous hosts trying to locate waiting parties, guests are instantly alerted and then return with flashing pagers so you know exactly who's paged.
With guest paging, patrons feel committed to staying at your restaurant so there are fewer walk-aways. Table turns are increased as seating time is reduced and your bottom line is improved.
- Locate waiting guests quickly and economically.
- Prevent calling mispronounced names on the PA system.
- Enhance the atmosphere of your waiting area by reducing noise.
- Improve overall guest satisfaction.
- Reduce wait time and turn more tables.
- Commit patrons to waiting and reduce walk-aways.
- Coaster shapes encourage drink purchases while waiting
In hospital and clinic environments, pagers ensure privacy by allowing patients to be called without announcing names on the public address systems.
In offices and factories, guest pagers are extremely visible and can be loud if need be. They can be set on a desk or mounted on a wall and easily seen from across a large room.
No installation is required: Our guest pagers arrive at your location ready to use. Just set the devices where they belong, plug the power supplies into your wall sockets and you're good to go.
How Guest Paging Works
When guests arrive, they are greeted by a host and given a pager. The host writes the pager number and seating preferences on paper. Pagers double as drink coasters and suggest drink purchases while waiting in in the lounge.
When tables are ready, the host presses a page button (1 to 5) and the called pager flashes and vibrates. Guests notice the coaster and return to the host, who then shows them to their table.
This system includes 5 guest pagers. This is an ideal quantity for many non-restaurant uses. Additional individual pagers may be purchased separately and we also offer larger systems (see the next section).
You can determine your pager requirements by checking for the maximum number of parties waiting during your busiest rush.
Other System Sizes
Click on the links in the left margin to go to listings for guest pager systems of other sizes. You can see their prices and add them to your shopping cart from their respective pages. Call us at 805-375-7000 for quotes on unlisted systems.
Transmitters are usually mounted on counters or walls with Velcro or screws (both included). Transmitters are powered by user-replaceable batteries so there is no need for a nearby power outlet. They are small, rugged and portable. They can transmit up to a quarter mile in open air.
Multiple Stations: You can call guests from different locations. You can use multiple transmitters to call the same pagers or different pagers. (A single transmitter has 5 buttons on it, which can be programmed for any range of pager numbers. One transmitter can be programmed to call pagers 1-5 and another can be for the same or pagers 6-10.)
The transmitters can be programmed to set off the pagers for 1 second, 30 seconds or 5 minutes. If you choose the 1 second alert, you can send different signals to the pagers by pressing the buttons more than once.
This LRS Restaurant Guest Pager Budget System consists of:
- 1 Butler II five-button transmitter
- 5 coaster pagers (model CS7)
- 1 30-pager recharging station.
- 1 set Butler II programming software CD and PC connection cable.
Transmitter (Butler II 5-Button)
- Easy to install and use
- Low cost
- Quality - it's durable and user-friendly
- No wiring required
- Battery Operated - 3 AAA batteries
- Compact - 1.5"w x 7"h x .875"
- One-touch operation
- Five programmable keys with customizable key labels
- Works with all LRS pager types
- Scalable - add units to the system at any time
- Extendable range - works with the LRS repeater transmitter to greatly increase range.
- Software available for custom message programming
- Messaging is detailed and fully customizable
- Programmable text messaging for alphanumeric pagers
- Programmable alert style for non-text pagers
- Flexible programming using your PC
- One user-configurable trigger port can be used to monitor doors and much more
- UHF Frequency (467.75 mgh)
- No monthly fees or dependence on area services.
Guest Pagers (Guest Pager Pro - Model CS7)
- Digital coaster number display.
- Available in red, blue or green.
- Custom label stickers available for the top face.
- Programmable flash, glow, and vibrate alert modes
- Large size: 4" x 4" x .75", 4 ozs.
- Shock-absorbing bumper around all edges
- Water resistant
- Charges in any orientation.
- Up to 48 hours on a single charge.
- Nickel metal hydride batteries with two-year-plus lifetime (on average).
- "Active" and "charging" status lights
- On-site reprogrammability.
- Return address label area on the back.
Charger (Model CH-R8)
- "Any-Orientation" means coasters don't need to stack in the same direction or on angles like most competitors' do.
- Small and flexible footprint takes up minimal space.
- Each charging base safely handles up to 15 coasters.
- Charger bases have small and flexible footprints to occupy the least space possible.
- Bases "daisy-chain" so you can charge up to 60 coasters on one power outlet.
Related ProductsOptional Extras: Your system can be customized or expanded and parts can be replaced with individual purchases of the following:
- Guest Pagers
- Custom Labels
- Text Display Pagers
- Range Extenders
Custom Pager Labels
Text Display Pagers
Coaster-Style Pager Chargers
Pager Replacement Subscriptions
- One-year warranty
- Immediate transmitter replacement (often overnight, with free shipping)
- Seven-day extended hours technical support
Delivery Time: Normal delivery with UPS Ground takes three to seven business days, depending on your location.
Rush Orders: If your order is urgent and you want assurance of immediate shipping, you must call us at 805-375-7000. Note that UPS only guarantees delivery dates for its overnight services.
Overnight Shipping: Overnight shipping is available for this item to most US locations. Friday overnight shipments are normally delivered on Monday unless Saturday delivery is requested by phone. Saturday Delivery, where available, is 50% more than regular overnight.
Returns: LRS Products are returnable within 14 days of delivery. Refunds are less shipping, 15% restock fee and charge card merchant fees (if applied).
US Delivery Only: Radio equipment regulations apply to pager systems and are such that we can only deliver LRS products to US addresses.