Label rewinders re-roll labels as they are printed back into a roll on a core so the printed labels can be used in a label applicator, label splitter or other device. Rewinders are essential for printing and managing long runs of labels.
Rewinders work by taking up labels as they are printed with a constant but gentle tension.
Labelmate’s rugged full-size rewinders with "CAT" (Constant Adjustable Torque™) are the industry standard. With an unmatched 5-Year Parts and Labor Limited Warranty, all Labelmate rewinders are designed for worry-free 24/7 operation.
Labelmate rewinders are easy to set up and silent in operation.
The CAT-2P-CHUCK-220 is the only rewinder certified by Primera for use with the LX800 and LX900 series color label printers. This specially-designed heavy-duty rewinder puts the least possible tension on the web (label roll) so that print quality is not affected. Inkjet printers are susceptible to banding or registration problems if the web is pulled during printing. The CAT-2P includes a special sensor arm that tracks the labels coming from the printer and adjusts the rewinding action accordingly.
The CAT-2P-CHUCK-220 Label Rewinder has an easy-loading “Quick-Chuck”™ and two label Flanges.
- Warranty: 5-Year Parts and Labor Limited Warranty
- Free factory phone support
- Duty Type: Heavy duty, 24/7 operation
- Label Width: Adjustable chuck up to 8.5” (220-mm)
- Roll Diameter: Up to 12"
- Core Size:: 3"
- Tension Sensing: Sensor arm ("dancer arm") tracks the labels coming from the printer and adjusts the rewinding action accordingly (necessary for inkjet label printers)
- Tension Adjustment: Constant Adjustable Torque™ user-adjustable tension setting
- Pickup Speed: Up to 30 inches per second (far faster than the fastest printing speed)
- Takeup Mounts Included: “Quick-Chuck”™ and two label flanges
- Size: 7” wide X 15” deep front-to-back. Size Overall: HWD 12-3/4” X 15” X 12.5” (324- X 381- X 318-mm)
Returnable within 14 days of delivery. Refunds are less shipping, 15% restocking fee and charge card merchant fees (if applied).
FoodSoftware carries monochrome thermal and color inkjet food label printers, rewinders, applicators and dispensers: