These are individual Apollo 202 side-display pagers that can be used with various Apollo and ARCT pager transmitters.
The 202 shows numeric messages on a large display. Durable and economical, typical uses include numeric messaging to staff such as which restaurant table or exam room is calling for service.
The VHF version of this pager is for use with Apollo TE-310 transmitters sold before March 2018. UHF (458-466MHZ) versions are needed after March 2018.
This type of pager receives and displays messages when transmitter call buttons are pressed.
- "Push-for-Service" transmitters typically have only one programmable call button to send a single message to pagers.
- Staff-paging transmitters may have many buttons, with each button programmed to send messages to specific individual pagers or pager groups.
- Some transmitters are PC-controlled to send any message to any pager on the fly, as though you are texting on a private network.
The distance pagers can receive depends on the transmitter and the local environment. The typical maximum range is one-half mile. Ranges can be extended using repeaters and other range-extension devices.
Numeric Pager Features (Model Apollo 202)
- Small, beeper-style pager with belt clip.
- Beeps and/or vibrates.
- Enhanced-visibility, single-line message display with second row of status icons. characters
- Translates up to forty numeric codes into canned alphanumeric messaging (that is, short, preprogrammed phrases, each triggered by a 2-digit phrase number when paging)
- Works with most POCSAC transmitters
- Uses one AAA Battery that lasts three to four months.
- Low battery indicator
- Automatic backlight
- Automatic On/Off increases battery life
- Small and light: 2.4" x 1.6" x .7" (61mm x 41mm x 17mm), 1.2 ozs (32.5 gms).
- Pager cradle (if the clip breaks only the cradles needs replacement)
- Supports group paging
- Programmable from its menu or with the optional programming tool.
You can use these pagers with various Apollo-brand transmitters:
- Apollo TE-310 staff transmitter.
To add any of the above to the shopping cart, use the links under Related Products below.
Shopping Cart Options
Use the shopping cart options to take quantity discounts.
You can call us at 805-375-7000 to place your order or you can order your system components using the shopping cart here at FoodSoftware.com.
Related ProductsOptional Extras: Your system can be customized or expanded and parts can be replaced with individual purchases of the following:
- Staff / Server Pagers
- Pager belt clips
- Pager paddles
- Power supplies
- Range Extension Devices
Pagers and System Expansion Kits
Staff Pager Chargers
Spare Parts: Belt Clips, Paddles, Power Supplies
- One-year warranty
- Technical support
Delivery Time: Normal delivery with UPS Ground takes three to seven business days, depending on your location.
International Delivery: ARCT and Apollo brand products are available for international delivery.
Rush Orders: If your order is urgent and you want assurance of immediate shipping, you must call us at 805-375-7000. Note that UPS only guarantees delivery dates for its overnight services.
Overnight Shipping: Overnight shipping is available for this item to most US locations. Friday overnight shipments are normally delivered on Monday unless Saturday delivery is requested by phone. Saturday Delivery, where available, is 50% more than regular overnight.
Returns: This product is returnable within 30 days of delivery. Refunds are less shipping and certain charge card merchant fees (when fees are non-refundable).