Send messages to anyone in your organization via pager, email or text message from your internet browser! Use PCs and your network and internet to page your employees and let them page each other and your guests too. NetPage Unlimited PC/Browser/Internet-Based Paging System with texting is a very powerful, flexible staff and guest paging system for enterprises with needs to page within and between all their staff and facilities (even in different cities) or text to cellphones everywhere. This system uses public and private internets, Windows PCs, any LRS pager type and texts to cellphones anywhere.
Netpage Unlimited is the first network- and PC-based paging and messaging solution that provides scalability and unlimited range to improve your company’s instant communication capabilities. As your company expands and needs increase, users and locations are easily added to your Netpage Unlimited system and NetPage Unlimited grows as your company grows. Netpage Unlimited is ideal for small to large organizations, including those with regional or international offices.
The basic system can be started easily and simply ordered with this website's shopping cart. It can also be expanded in features, users and locations almost without limit, so please call us at 805-375-7000 for help with details and configuration to your needs.
Typical Industry and Organization Users
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Distribution Centers
- Schools and Universities
- Sporting Arenas
- Tradeshow and Convention Centers
- Medical Offices
Netpage Unlimited guarantees range coverage with flawless text messaging regardless of location:
- Range Capability: Unlimited
- User Capacity: Supports up to 100,000 users. (The base Netpage Unlimited package ships with 5 user licenses with more licenses purchased as needed.)
- Texting Everywhere: The texting feature uses the public wide-area network to send text messages to cellphones anywhere there is cell service. (Texting service units are sold separately in blocks for use of the global texting server.)
- No-Cost Local Messaging: The local paging and text messaging system uses transmitters connected to PCs on your local network or VPN (virtual private network) to reach any LRS pager in range of the transmitters. (And there are no message charges for internal network paging.)
- Easy Radio Coverage: Any PC on your network can be connected to a transmitter (via USB) to become a node in a radio network that extends coverage (thus eliminating repeater transmitters).
- Reach staff or customers no matter where they are.
- Use cell phones to replace traditional pagers and paging services (get rid of the old pager and just carry one device!).
- Eliminate expensive monthly paging fees.
- Enable any user to quickly and easily access paging services via browsers to send messages on any network PC. (Just like using a simple web site- just make your selections from simple web pages - see examples below.)
- Use multiple paging and alert modes using wireless text messages to text pagers, cell phones and email and signaling of non-text pagers, all by making simple selections on browser screens.
- Page individuals or groups instantly.
- Instant and silent communication between staff.
- Efficient, quick, and reliable communication throughout your organization.
- Increase staff productivity.
- Improve staff response time.
- Eliminate overhead paging.
- Reduce on-hold hang ups.
- Easy-to-use interface with the most advanced features.
- No program installation is required for most users' PCs.
- Uses your existing PCs and network and adds minimal new equipment.
- Transmitters and pagers are essentially plug-and-play with minimal physical setup. Wire installation and routing is usually not needed.
- Mix-and-match LRS pager equipment for a wide variety of custom functions.
- Does not interfere with hospital equipment.
System Standard Features
- Global Groups: Page administrator-created groups or departments all at once. (Groups are availble to every user.)
- My Groups: Users may set up personal groups to page groups of up to five people.
- Global Alarms: Send alerts to groups or departments all at once.
- Paging Modes: Assign multiple page modes to individual users: text to pager and/or text to cell and/or email.
- My Alarms: Send alerts as personal reminders.
- Paging Families: Maximize paging range by grouping Transmit Controllers (transmitters USB-connected to network PCs) together for optimal range extension (works better than repeater networks).
- Administrator Reporting: The system administrator has access to all user logins, status and messaging history.
- Receptionist Module: Update employees' on-premise or off-premise status.
- On Premise/Off Premise Status Settings: Displays user status on-premise or off-premise status.
- Auto On/Off: Sets the system to automatically turn pagers on and off at preset times each day.
- Quick Search: Locates employees from the directory quickly with predictive text.
- Pager Types: Compatible with all LRS alphanumeric staff and guest pagers types.
- Full scalability: Add local and global users as your company expands (up to 100,000).
- Telephone Interface (coming soon): Allows users to page staff from any telephone.
- Push Button Alerts (coming soon): Allow users or customers to page a staff member at the press of a button.
Guest Waitlist / Customer Paging Option
NetPage Unlimited is for customer, patient and guest paging as well as for staff paging. You can easily generate electronic waitlists and call your customers via pager or mobile phone. Your customers are no longer tied to waiting rooms or "cattle lines". Let them wander to wait where they can be comfortable.
NetPage Unlimited can share waitlists so you can have one person assigning pagers to customers and another staff member paging them when it's their turn. NetPage Unlimited also collects and reports wait time statistics so you can evaluate your staff needs during peek times.
Note: The customer paging feature is an optional software add-on for additional cost per waitlist. It expands the capabilities of the basic software to include waitlist(s) and the ability to address LRS non-text guest pagers (such as restaurant-style coaster pagers).
- Guest Waitlists: Use waitlists that can be shared by multiple users for guest paging. Users can add guests to waitlists and page guests too from the software. Use non-text pagers in addition to text message pagers. (This is the Customer Paging option described above.) Note: This feature is sold on a per waitlist basis.
- SMS Text Messaging: Send SMS text messaging (texting to cell phones) for off-premise paging. Texting is available in blocks of 100 to 5,000 message units.
- Email Alert Messages: Set email alerts for whenever a page is sent. (Receive an email too when you are paged.)
- NETConnect Development Software NETConnect is the software-only version for third party software companies wishing to add staff or guest paging to their software. NETConnect allows developers to use the NetPage infrastructure to give their software unlimited range. The user interface is simple and everything is accessible via Ethernet. With NETConnect, you just tell the NetPage
Server to page a staff member and it handles the rest, including buffering messages for delivery when the network is available.
*Options are at additional cost.
Technical Benefits and Descriptions
Maximum Transmission Coverage Using Paging Families
An industry first- NetPage Unlimited is the first paging system to utilize “Paging Families”. Paging Families are created to minimize interference and maximize transmission by grouping one or more Transmit Controllers (PCs with USB-connected transmitters) together. When messages are sent, the NetPage Server coordinates
the families to improve performance so many Transmit Controllers can send pages simultaneously and give you the absolute fastest paging possible.
Local Paging and Global Possibilities
NetPage Unlimited is the most sophisticated local paging system in the world. Using Transmit Controllers, paging capabilities are extended to provide increased range by using both local and wide-area networks. You can distribute Transmit Controllers as needed to create a "mini-wide-area paging network" so various office locations any distance apart (globally too) can be connected using the company VPN (internet-based Virtual Private Network).
No Installations Required
NetPage Unlimited is IP-based and accessed via internet browser. Therefore, anyone in your organization can access it without installing programs on their own PC (except PCs used as Transmit Controllers). Since accessed by browser, NetPage Unlimited is platform-independent for most users and works with PCs, Macs and Linux-based computers. There are also no number-of-user limitations.
As LRS develops new features for Netpage, upgrades will be easily added to your NetPage system to provide you with unlimited access to the latest and greatest product features.
- Install NetPage Server software on a designated server PC.
- Install Transmitter Controller software only for those PCs connected to transmitters.
- Assign paging families.
- Add users and assign access levels.
- Set paging groups (i.e. Sales, Service, Accounting, etc.).
- Issue LRS pagers to employees or guests.
- Go to the NetPage web address from any web browser.
- Enter username and password at Login.
- Click on a recipient name.
- Type in a message, chooses a preprogrammed message or select a paging mode.
- Click “Send” and the message is sent instantly.
Connections and Equipment Options
In the image below, most of Netpage Unlimited's connection and equipment options are displayed:
- Users, waitlists, pages and messages are initiated from any PC on your local intranet (eithernet connection) via their browsers.
- The NetPage Unlimited software is hosted on your local intranet server.
- One or more of your PCs are connected by USB to a T74USB transmitter which can then wirelessly signal or message any of the staff or patient/guest pagers.
- Your internet connection to the LRS texting server sends text messages to cellphones anywhere.
- Your virtual private network (via internet) connects you to any other remote facility of yours equipped with NetPage Unlimited where it can be paged and messaged the same as your local facility.
- For staff paging, your usual choices are:
- Staff Pager with Text (E467 Alpha Pager)
- Star Pager (no text display)
- For patient or guest paging, your usual choices are:
- Coaster Pagers (no text display)
- Coaster Pagers with Text Display
- Paddle Pagers (no text)
Software Screen Examples
The software is IP-based and is hosted on your local intranet server, so the screens below are as they may appear in your browsers.
Note: The screen above includes custom fields (i.e., "Reason for Visit") which are available for a configuration fee.
The screens below are available with the Guest Waitlist option.
Requirements and Specifications
- Server: Windows 98/ME/NT4/2000/XP/Windows 7 (Vista not recommended)
- Transmitter-PC Connection: USB ports are required on PCs used as Transmitter Controllers
- Network Protocol: TCP/IP (standard internet connection)
- Pager Radio Frequencies: 413-470 Mhz
- Transmit Contoller Transmitter Output Power: 500mW
Included in this Base System:
- NetPage Unlimited Software
- Five user licenses (more users can be added for $100 per additional user)
- One Transmit Controller USB-connected transmitter (model TX-74USB)
- Five alphanumeric pagers (model E467, as shown in photo) (more pagers can be added)
- One hundred text message units
Note: Initial training by phone is recommended and its cost is not included in the base system. It is presented as an option in the shopping cart.
Note: Yearly maintenance charges per user ($12) and per waitlist ($60) also apply.
Optional Extras: Your system can be expanded with individual purchases of the following:
- User licenses
- Waitlist software option
- SMS text messaging blocks (for global texting to cell phones)
- Setup and training services
- Custom configuration services
- Text pagers
- Transmitters (for Transmit Controllers or self-contained units)
- Repeater Transmitters (for radio range extension without PCs)
- Guest pagers (text and non-text)
- Custom stickers for guest pagers
- Chargers (required for some pager types)
- Pager holders and return boxes
- Kiosk for Netpage Unlimited
NetPage Unlimited Components
Non-Text Guest Pagers
Custom Stickers for Guest Pagers
Pager Holders and Return Boxes
If your order is urgent and you want assurance of immediate shipping, you must call us at 805-375-7000. Be aware that UPS and FedEx only guarantee delivery dates for its overnight services.
Overnight shipping is available for this item to most US locations. Friday overnight shipments are normally delivered on Monday unless Saturday delivery is requested by phone. Saturday Delivery, where available, is 50% more than overnight delivery.
We will match any verifiable price offered by authorized LRS resellers for the same product. Call us at 805-375-7000 if you want to order at a lower matched price.
Returnable within 14 days of delivery. Refunds are less shipping, 15% restocking fee and charge card merchant fees (if applied).