These are individual transmitters that can be added to the LRS Restaurant Server Pager System Kits to either expand your server paging system or replace a current transmitter.
This is one of the newest in a series of affordable, flexible server paging solutions. This UHF transmitter can page up to 16 servers with the single push of a button.
Outstanding features of this new design include:
- One-touch paging for 16 servers.
- Built-in clock
- Grease pencil holder and removable magnet name labels
- Transmits one, two or three vibration signals on the fly
- Sends transmitter ID one to nine to the pager lights.
- Manager pager support (POCSAG) (manager pager sold separately)
- Multiple language support.
This durable server pager transmitter is kitchen-tested for years of trouble-free use in the tough food preparation environment. Small and lightweight, it can be mounted on walls or on counter lips. It is powerful enough to penetrate steel walls and cover your entire restaurant.
Up to nine LRS server pager transmitters can be used together to call servers to different locations- the kitchen, the cold prep and the bar, for example. Each transmitter has its own call signal, causing pagers to vibrate once, twice or three times or show lights that indicate up to nine calling locations. (Transmitters normally default to one, two or three vibes to indicate which location is calling. The T9601 also allows you to change the signal on the fly.)
The T9601 model has a one-touch keyboard, where the press of a single key calls pagers one through sixteen (and multiple keypresses are required above sixteen).
- Wireless pager programmability
- Heavy-duty aluminum case
- All-page feature
- Changeable default settings of 1,2 or 3 vibes
- Signals 1,2 or 3 vibes on the fly
- Economically priced
- Crystal-controlled frequency
- Up to 1/2 mile range
- Works with all service Pagers
- One-touch signaling for up to 16 pagers
- Range test mode
- Spaces to write names with dry erase markers next to buttons.
- Built-in dry erase marker holder
- Overall size: 12.5" (with 3" antenna) x 7.5 x 2.5"
- Can clamp on shelf lips
- UHF frequency (467.75 MHz)
- Wireless programmability allows facilities to renumber pagers on site.
- The all-page feature can notify staff simultaneously.
- Simple one-touch operation.
- Range test mode shows you the operating range of the pager.
- 1, 2 or 3 vibrations or light combinations 1-9 can signal to the server where to go.
You can call us at 805-375-7000 to place your order or you can order your system using the shopping cart here at FoodSoftware.com.
Related ProductsOptional Extras: Your system can be customized or expanded and parts can be replaced with individual purchases of the following:
- Staff / Server Pagers
- Text Display Pagers
- Pager belt clips
- Power supplies
- Range Extension Devices
Pagers and System Expansion Kits
Star and AdverTeaser Pager Chargers
Spare Parts: Belt Clips, Power Supplies, Jumper Wires
Warranty Period for LRS Components: Whichever comes last - 30 days or the end of your System Warranty. (System Warranties are one-year and are extendable.)
Support: Seven-day extended hours technical support
Delivery Time: Normal delivery with UPS Ground takes three to seven business days, depending on your location.
Rush Orders: If your order is urgent and you want assurance of immediate shipping, you must call us at 805-375-7000. Note that UPS only guarantees delivery dates for its overnight services.
Overnight Shipping: Overnight shipping is available for this item to most US locations. Friday overnight shipments are normally delivered on Monday unless Saturday delivery is requested by phone. Saturday Delivery, where available, is 50% more than regular overnight.
Returns: LRS Products are returnable within 14 days of delivery. Refunds are less shipping, 15% restock fee and charge card merchant fees (if applied).
US Delivery Only: Radio equipment regulations apply to pager systems and are such that we can only deliver LRS products to US addresses.