FoodSoftware.com offers you complete professional guest paging kits for the lowest prices anywhere. Compare our price to systems that typically sell for hundreds of dollars more from many POS dealers and retail shops.
This specialty AdverTeaser Pager guest system functions the same way as our standard pager systems except that AdverTeaser pagers are substituted for the standard coaster-style pagers.
Though primarily used by restaurants, this also serves for general-purpose guest / customer / patient paging.
Special Features of AdverTeaser Pagers
AdverTeaser pagers are different from other pager styles in these distinctive ways:
- They are paddle-shape instead of coaster-shape.
- The paddle handle easily accepts a business-card-size insert with your two-sided custom logo or message. (It's easy to print your own inserts with with ink-jet business card printer stock or we can print them for you.)
- They are easier to put in a pocket but they are long enough to protrude from them.
- They do not flash as brightly as other pager styles so they are less conspicuous (but they vibrate strongly or beep too).
Their pager operations are otherwise the same as other LRS guest pagers.
Benefits in Restaurant Service
AdverTeaser pagers make great first impressions by giving patrons confidence that they will not get lost in the crowd during rush hours. They are the simplest and most cost-effective method to be sure guests are called in a timely manner. The PA noise from repeatedly calling guests is eliminated and the dining experience is improved. Instead of numerous hosts trying to locate waiting parties, guests are instantly alerted and then return with flashing pagers so you know exactly who's paged.
With guest paging, patrons feel committed to staying at your restaurant so there are fewer walk-aways. Table turns are increased as seating time is reduced and your bottom line is improved.
- Locate waiting guests quickly and economically.
- Eliminate overcrowded waiting areas that make customers want to go elsewhere.
- Prevent calling mispronounced names on the PA system.
- Enhance the atmosphere of your waiting area by reducing noise.
- Improve overall guest satisfaction.
- Reduce wait time and turn more tables.
- Commit patrons to waiting and reduce walk-aways.
- Encourage drink purchases while waiting.
With AdverTeaser pagers especially, you can display your logo and message to your customers as well as advertise your presence (such as to mall visitors who see your guests with them.) (The Cheesecake Factory uses AdverTeasers for this purpose.)
No installation or programming required: Our guest pagers arrive at your location ready to use. Just set the devices where they belong, plug the power supplies into your wall sockets and you're good to go.
Benefits in All-Purpose Service
Restaurant guest pager systems are also great all-purpose local area pagers. These systems are also commonly used in healthcare, childcare, customer traffic control and countless other situations where there is a need to make waiting more manageable for staff and more comfortable for guests:
- Patient paging in hospitals and clinics.
- Parent paging in church day care centers.
- Guest paging at day spas.
- Customer paging at auto repair centers.
- Guest paging at golf courses and clubs.
- Staff paging at factories and offices.
- Student registration traffic control.
LRS pagers are especially good for use in hospitals, clinics and medical offices. Pagers help assure patient privacy because patient names do not have to be called out in public as their turns come up. It makes waiting more comfortable by allowing patients to wander or wait in the cafeteria with a cup of coffee.
AdverTeaser pagers are especially suitable for patient paging because they can be used to display instructions in their relatively large custom message area.
Automobile service is another great application for LRS guest pagers, as they allow customers to wander nearby, up to 3/4 miles away, until their cars are ready.
Guest pagers are perfect for handing out to the general public because they are extremely tough, hard to ignore and just awkward enough so that people don't take them home by accident.
A number of other pager styles, colors and system quantities are available. Please see the links in the left margin of this page for the variety of systems available.
LRS transmitters have the range and power to be effective in large office buildings. Transmitter repeaters are available for situations that require extra coverage.
How Guest Paging Works
When guests arrive, they are greeted by a host and given a pager. The host writes the pager number and seating preferences on paper.
When tables are ready, the host enters the pager ID into the transmitter keypad and the pager flashes and vibrates. (Flashing modes are programmable from the transmitter.) Guests notice the pager and return to the host, who then shows them to their table.
This starter kit includes 20 guest pagers. Most restaurant systems start with 10 to 20 pagers. Additional individual pagers may be purchased separately and we also offer larger systems and custom systems.
You can determine the number of pagers needed by taking note of the maximum number of parties waiting during your busiest rush.
Other System Sizes and Types
Click on the links in the margin to the left to go to listings for guest and server pager systems of other types and sizes. You can see their prices and add them to your shopping cart from their respective pages. Call us at 805-375-7000 for quotes on unlisted systems.
The guest paging systems is simple to install (plug-n-play) and offers the following features:
- Simple do-it-yourself installation
- UHF frequency for greater range and pageability (not 27 MHz!)
- Flashing "active" light shows pager is working
- Optional manager paging and cell phone paging
- 24/7 technical support
- One-year warranty on parts
This LRS guest paging system consists of the following:
- 1 T9560MT transmitter
- 20 AdverTeaser pagers
- Pager charger system with 20 pager capacity
Your guest paging kit can easily be expanded or customized to fit your needs with additional or optional:
- Coaster pager colors
- Paddle-style pagers
- Manager pagers
- Custom Labels
- Pager chargers (1 rack required for every 5 Adverteaser pagers).
- Server Pager Starter Kits. See the left margin of this page for links to the variety of server pager system kits.
See the Related Products section following for links to product details about all of the above.
Optional Manager Paging
During peak times, managers are very tough to locate for phone calls, emergencies, etc. With manager paging, your hostess can quickly send instant messages to the roaming manager using the same guest paging keypad. Manager pagers are not included in the basic system. The transmitter upgrade to the T7470is required.
Transmitter Upgrade to T747 Freedom Model
An upgrade from the T9560MT to the T7470 Freedom transmitter is available that offers more range, programing features, manager paging and texting or cell phone paging via internet connection.
If your facility is located in a mall, shopping center or campus, pagees may need greater flexibility so they can shop or wander while they wait, and may want a call or text on their cell phone. Guests are handed pagers if they prefer to wait close by, or with optional cell phone paging, they can give their cell phone number so they are called or texted instead. Cell phone paging uses a pre-recorded message voice message or text from your restaurant.
Cell phone paging is great when you are located near other restaurants where guests tend to put their names on multiple lists and see who calls them first.
Cell phone voice paging or texting requires an internet connection to the T7470 unit. Voice or text message units are available in unit block of various sizes that are sold separately.
Shopping Cart Options
When you click the Add to Cart button, you will see options to upgrade the transmitter and pager types or to expand this system to 25 pagers.
- Standard business-card-size advertising area (with both sides visible)
- Vibration, flash, beep, or flash/beep alert modes
- Overall size: 1.5" x 6.0"
- Water resistant
- Up to 36 hours on a single charge
- Low battery indicator
- No exposed screws to prevent tampering
Transmitter (Model T9560MT)
- Pages up to 999 pagers
- Plug and Play - no complicated setup
- Handheld and portable
- Multiple Alerts Styles As Needed- 30 sec. Flash, 4 min. Flash, Flash & Beep, or Glow (you can use the different styles to send different messages)
- UHF Frequency (467.75 MHz)
- Wireless – there’s no complicated wiring involved
- Scalable – Transmitters and pagers can be added to your system any time
- Battery – Rechargeable Battery pack lasts up to 3 days (also works off wall power)
- Works with all LRS pagers.
- Programmable multi-function keys
- Sends text to text-display pagers.
- Compact size: 3.25"(w) x 10.5"(h - including antenna) x 1.25"(d)
- Easy-to-read display.
- A 20-pager charger is included with this system.
- Additional charger units can be used to expand the system.
Related ProductsOptional Extras: Your system can be customized or expanded and parts can be replaced with individual purchases of the following:
- Guest Pagers
- Custom Labels
- Text Display Pagers
- Range Extenders
Custom Pager Labels
Text Display Pagers
Coaster-Style Pager Chargers
Pager Replacement Subscriptions
- One-year warranty
- Immediate transmitter replacement (often overnight, with free shipping)
- Seven-day extended hours technical support
Delivery Time: Normal delivery with UPS Ground takes three to seven business days, depending on your location.
Rush Orders: If your order is urgent and you want assurance of immediate shipping, you must call us at 805-375-7000. Note that UPS only guarantees delivery dates for its overnight services.
Overnight Shipping: Overnight shipping is available for this item to most US locations. Friday overnight shipments are normally delivered on Monday unless Saturday delivery is requested by phone. Saturday Delivery, where available, is 50% more than regular overnight.
Returns: LRS Products are returnable within 14 days of delivery. Refunds are less shipping, 15% restock fee and charge card merchant fees (if applied).
US Delivery Only: Radio equipment regulations apply to pager systems and are such that we can only deliver LRS products to US addresses.