OverviewNew for 2015 with the latest advances in power efficiency, range and features!
This restaurant guest pager system by ARCT is for retail customer and patient paging too. This plug-and-play kit is complete with the transmitter, pagers and charger system. Pagers alert guests or clients with pagers that vibrate, flash or beep. There are no monthly fees and no need for outside services. These pagers are built tough to withstand restaurant abuse but they are often used in hospitals, clinics, retail and auto sales. A one-year factory warranty is included.
With guest paging, customers or patients feel more confident that they will be not be forgotten so the experience is more pleasant and manageable for both staff and guests.
- Eliminate overcrowded waiting areas that make customers want to go elsewhere.
- Commit patrons to waiting and reduce walk-aways.
- Manage crowds easier and quicker.
- Locate waiting guests quickly and economically.
- Quiet the noise from overhead public address systems and make them completely unnecessary.
- Enhance the atmosphere of your waiting area with reduced noise.
- Improve overall guest satisfaction.
- Reduce wait time and turn more tables to increase sales.
- Coaster shapes encourage drink purchases while waiting
No installation or programming required: Our guest pagers arrive at your location ready to use. Just set the devices where they belong, plug the power supplies into your wall sockets and you're good to go.
How Guest Paging Works
When guests arrive, they are greeted by a host and given a pager. The host writes the pager number and seating preferences on paper. Guests are free to roam within the pager range (the pagers have an out-of-range alert). If guest go out of range, pagers beep until they get back in range.
When tables are ready, the host enters the pager ID into the transmitter keypad and the pager flashes and vibrates. (Various alert styles are selected with the transmitter.) Guests notice the coaster and return to the host, who then shows them to their table.
Benefits in All-Purpose Service
Restaurant guest pager systems are also great all-purpose local area pagers. These systems are also commonly used in healthcare, childcare, customer traffic control and countless other situations where there is a need to make waiting more manageable for staff and more comfortable for guests:
- Patient paging in hospitals and clinics.
- Parent paging in church day care centers.
- Guest paging at day spas.
- Customer paging at auto repair centers.
- Guest paging at golf courses and clubs.
- Staff paging at factories and offices.
- Student registration traffic control.
Guest pagers are great for use in hospitals and medical offices and are widely used for such. Pagers help assure patient privacy because patient names do not have to be called out in public as their turns come up. It makes waiting more comfortable by allowing patients to wander or wait in the cafeteria with a cup of coffee.
Automobile service is another great application for guest pagers, as they allow customers to wander nearby, up to one-half mile away, until their cars are ready.
Guest pagers are perfect for handing out to the general public because they are extremely tough, hard to ignore and just awkward enough so that people don't take them home by accident. But please note that you are not limited to using the coaster-style pagers shown here-- you can also choose other styles of pagers such as belt-worn or paddle style. (See the photos below. Optional pager styles are priced differently- please call for quotes on custom systems.)
ARCT transmitters have the range and power to be effective in large office buildings. Transmitter repeaters are available for situations that require extra coverage by radio. With an internet connection and message unit services, you can reach any cell phone anywhere by voice or text.
This system kit includes 20 guest pagers, an ideal number for restaurants with maximum wait times of one hour with up to twenty parties waiting. Additional individual pagers may be purchased separately and we also offer larger systems (see the next section).
Other System Sizes and Types
Click on the links in the margin to the left to go to listings for guest and staff pager systems of other sizes. You can see their prices and add them to your shopping cart from their respective pages. Call us at 805-375-7000 for quotes on unlisted systems.
The guest paging systems is simple to install (plug-n-play) and offers the following features:
- Simple do-it-yourself installation
- UHF frequency for greater transmission range and structure penetration
- Very attractive case designs
- Latest generation of pager electronics for greater power efficiency, range and endurance as well as easier setup features
- Auto locate mode for finding misplaced pagers at the end of a shift
- Liberal use of alert and status lights such as a flashing "active" light that shows pagers are working, charging, waking up, etc.
- Stack-charging for minimal storage footprint
This ARCT guest paging system consists of the following:
- 1 ATX-02 guest pager transmitter
- 20 guest pagers
- Pager charger system (20-pager capacity)
Your guest paging kit can easily be expanded or customized to fit your needs with additional or optional:
- Staff-style or paddle-style pagers
- Custom labels
- Pager chargers (1 base required for every 15 coaster pagers).
- Staff pager starter kits. See the left margin of this page for links to the variety of staff pager system kits.
See the Related Products section following for links to product details about all of the above.
Shopping Cart Options When you click the Add to Cart button, you will see options to increase the quantity of pagers or add a staff pager system to your order too.
Guest Pagers (Model GP-02)
ARCT staff pagers are simple to install (plug-n-play) and offer the following features:
- Alerts with moderate beep, strong vibration and/or soft lights (with alert style and duration options set on the transmitter)
- Sturdy and reliable
- Large size: 4" round x .75"(h), 4 ozs
- 2.5" round advertising area with clear removable cover (so you can insert your own paper ad)
- Side-visible and backlit pager number display
- Status lights for charging / full charge / active / out-of-range / low battery
- Wireless ID programming from the transmitter
- Rechargeable Ni-MH Batteries (included and installed)
- Standby up to five days on a full charge
- Installed AAA battery lasts one year and is user-replaceable
- Stacks for charging and storage
Transmitter (Model ATX-02)
- Up to 1/2-mile range in open air to pagers by direct radio
- UHF frequency for greater range and penetration
- Extremely simple operation
- Large and clear backlit display and keys
- Enables selection of a wide variety of pager alert styles and durations
- All-call and range test modes
- Can program and reprogram pagers
- Lightweight with small size and footprint: 5"(w) x 7.25"(l) x 1"(h) (excluding positionable antenna)
- Can be mounted on walls or desks with included mounting hardware
- 110v - 220v operation
- USB interface for control by PC applications (such as POS systems) and remote software updates
Charger (Model GPC-02)
- Small and flexible footprint takes up minimal space.
- Each charging base safely handles up to 15 coasters.
- 110v - 220v operation
- Bases "daisy-chain" so you can charge up to 60 coasters on one power outlet.
Related ProductsOptional Extras: Your system can be customized or expanded and parts can be replaced with individual purchases of the following:
- Guest/ Patient/ Customer/ Staff Pagers
- Pager belt clips
- Pager paddles
- Power supplies
- Range Extension Devices
Pagers and System Expansion Kits
Staff Pager Chargers
Spare Parts: Belt Clips, Paddles, Power Supplies
- One-year warranty
- Technical support
Delivery Time: Normal delivery with UPS Ground takes three to seven business days, depending on your location.
International Delivery: ARCT and Apollo brand products are available for international delivery.
Rush Orders: If your order is urgent and you want assurance of immediate shipping, you must call us at 805-375-7000. Note that UPS only guarantees delivery dates for its overnight services.
Overnight Shipping: Overnight shipping is available for this item to most US locations. Friday overnight shipments are normally delivered on Monday unless Saturday delivery is requested by phone. Saturday Delivery, where available, is 50% more than regular overnight.
Returns: This product is returnable within 30 days of delivery. Refunds are less shipping and certain charge card merchant fees (when fees are non-refundable).