Labelmate label dispensers help you quickly and easily peel and present labels from rolls. This important time- and labor-saving equipment greatly improves productivity over manually pealing labels from rolls. This is also necessary for use with non-round or irregular packaging that cannot be processed with label applicators (which only work with round containers).
Labelmate LD-100-RS and LD-200-RS label dispensers can handle roll core sizes as small as 1.5" so they are suitable for use with smaller "desktop" label printers.
How Labelmate LD Series Dispensers Work: Labelmate models LD-100-RS & LD-200-RS use the latest optical-electronic technology so there is just one simple adjustment for label length. A special reflective sensor sits below the label and reliably and accurately senses the leading edge of your label. As you pick up a label, the next one is automatically and instantly advanced. The modern design presents the label right at the front of the machine, providing optimum convenience for both left-handed and right-handed operators.
A high-low speed switch allows adjustment for label length or operator preference. There are no mechanical position switches to cause adjustment or operational problems.
Designed for all-day, every day use, the LD-100-RS and LD-200-RS Automatic Label Dispensers are backed by Labelmate's 3-year Parts and Labor Limited Warranty, assuring you trouble-free performance.
- Easy access to dispensed labels.
- Equally convenient for right and left handed operators.
- Works with labels as short as 1/4.
- Small footprint.
Label Dispenser Specifications
- Supply roll diameter: Up to 8.6” (220mm)
- Media liner width: LD-100-RS: .5" to 4.5". LD-200: .5" to 6.5".
- Label height/length: 0.25” to 6.00”
- Supply roll core: 1.5” to 3” Note: OK for Primera and Zebra printers using rolls with cores 1.5" or larger.
- Power requirements: 120 VAC, 60 Hz. 230-vac 50-Hz power supply is also available at the same price.
- Shipping Weight: 14.5 lbs.
- Dimensions: Approximately 9x12x9-inches (229x305x229-mm).
Shopping Cart Options
Use the shopping cart to select either model LD-100-RS or LD-200-RS. The LD-200-RS has the same features as LD-100-RS but with wider label capacity (6.5" vs. 4.5").
FoodSoftware carries monochrome thermal and color inkjet food label printers, rewinders, applicators and dispensers:
- Warranty: Three Year Parts and Labor
- Free factory phone support
Returnable within 14 days of delivery. Refunds are less shipping, 15% restocking fee and charge card merchant fees (if applied).